Too much user research can be just as harmful as too little.
User research is a vital tool for validating and justifying your digital product roadmap. But it can also be slow, resource intensive, and difficult to get right. All of which present real problems for companies that need to move at pace.
383 Snapshots is a series of bite size webinar sessions delivered in 30 minutes and hosted by experts in product, design, engineering and strategy. We share insights into the tools, processes and techniques we use to help our clients solve problems with powerful products, alongside actionable insights into how you can cultivate a product mindset at your organisation.
This time, we’re looking at user insight sprints. It’s a framework we’ve developed to uncover “just enough” research, based on the principles of the design sprint.
Hosted by our Digital Strategist, Nick Lockey, this session will cover:
- How to go from zero to a reasonable set of user insights in just five days
- How an insight sprint can build solid, educated foundations for product teams to build on
- A five step process to identify pain points, themes, patterns and opportunities in your customer journey
This webinar will be especially relevant for strategy, design and product teams who:
- Have a specific audience segment or sector they need to know more about
- Want to drive innovation and product development, but aren’t sure where to start
- Need to provide validated support for their product roadmap to the wider business
Register to watch on demand
Like what you see? We’ve got more where that came from.
Newsletter sign up
Hot off the press
Want to be updated when we've got new stuff to talk about? Get a regular snapshot of what's happening at 383, straight to your inbox, once a month.