Excellent customer experience is no longer a luxury. It's an expectation.
To meet the demands of today’s consumer, businesses need to find ways to reduce friction at every stage of the customer journey.
383 Snapshots is a series of bite size webinar sessions delivered in 30 minutes and hosted by experts in product, design, engineering and strategy. We share insights into the tools, processes and techniques we use to help our clients solve problems with powerful products, alongside actionable insights into how you can cultivate a product mindset at your organisation.
This time, we’re looking at our friction mapping process. It’s a framework we use to map customer journeys, uncover points of anxiety, and ideate potential solutions to improve the customer experience.
By the end of 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator
Hosted by 383’s Head of Design, Karl Randay, this session will cover:
- How to gather valuable insights on the full end-to-end customer journey
- How customer frictions and anxieties can highlight opportunities for development
- How understanding customer anxiety can help to prioritise ideas and develop a roadmap
This webinar will be especially relevant for design and product teams who:
- Have lots of customer data and feedback, but struggle to turn that into actionable insights
- Need to generate, challenge and validate ideas for product development
- Want to uncover the most vital areas of the customer experience for their business
Register to watch on demand
Like what you see? We’ve got more where that came from.
Newsletter sign up
Hot off the press
Want to be updated when we've got new stuff to talk about? Get a regular snapshot of what's happening at 383, straight to your inbox, once a month.